At Apex we are here if your boiler breaks down. So whether you have decided to replace your old boiler for a new efficient condensing boiler or a property refurbishment needs a new heating system, we can advise you. We will be honest when it is not economically viable to repair it.
We will advise you on what type of boiler and system is best suited to your requirements. We will provide a comprehensive quote and discuss all the possibilities taking time to make sure that the solution is right for you. Our engineers are qualified to install natural gas or LPG boilers.
We recommend Ideal boilers and we are recommended installer. We believe in the brand and the product. Ideal provide us with the technical backup, up to date training on new products and parts to make sure that we can look after you for the future. All our Ideal boilers come with a minimum free 7 Year Guarantee. We will contact you on the anniversary of your install and arrange a boiler service.
You have nothing to worry about for 7 years.
If you are changing your boiler from a conventional older boiler to a new high efficiency condensing boiler you could be using up to 35% less energy to deliver hot water and heating to your home. It could be a saving of up to £240 on your annual heating bill.
Why choose Apex Plumbing and Heating Services? Because we care. We will listen and provide the right product for you by using experienced and qualified engineers. Our office back up is geared to give a personal service to all our customers, you will be given an emergency number and we absolutely guarantee that the phone is manned.
Boiler installations obviously vary depending on house and type of system. For a straightforward replacement of a combination boiler, we have drawn up this specification for you to see the comprehensive cover we give.
• Drain old system and remove old boiler and flue.
• Supply and fit new combination boiler and flue.
• Make any alterations to existing flow and return pipework as required.
• Make any alterations to hot and cold connections to boiler.
• Install new condensate discharge pipework to the best position.
• Install new timer.
• Flush system and add inhibitor.
• Electrical installation of boiler – connection made by qualified electrician.
• Issue certificate and notify Gas Safe of installation.
• Remove old boiler and any rubbish.
• Very important courtesy call to customer to make sure the installation meets their expectations and they are completely happy with operating the system and controls.
Our engineers have codes of conduct for working in customers homes
• Dust sheets to be used at all times.
• Coveralls for shoes in areas where it is difficult to use dust sheets.
• Job Sheets to be completed and signed by customer where possible.
• Polite and courteous at all times from working in a customers property to driving company vehicles.