During the coming months we will start to develop our Solar Installation team – Contact us if you need any further information.
We will keep you updated with Green issues for our industry and products that promote this issue. For now just follow the simple steps to reduce water waste.
By installing eco friendly sanitaryware, taps and showers, you can significantly reduce the amount of water you use and waste in the bathroom.
Here are a few other tips on saving water in the home:
- Take a shower instead of a bath - a 5-minute shower uses about a third of the water of a bath
- Turn off the tap when you brush your teeth and save as much as six litres of water per minute
- For cooler water, turn the hot tap down, rather than the cold tap up - it saves more energy
- Always use full loads in your dishwasher and avoid using the pre-wash on your washing machine - it can save you 15 litres per cycle
- Fix dripping taps - you can save up to four litres of water a day
- Only fill kettles or pans with as much water as you need
- Always choose energy and water efficient kitchen appliances
- Keep a jug of water in the fridge - when you want really cold water, you don't have to run the tap to get it
- When cleaning, fill a basin or bucket instead of rinsing cloths under a running tap
- Install Bristan ecosmart products in your bathroom